TECHNICIAN REQUIRED - SI LODEC
SI LODEC started over twenty years ago and since then we have remained at the forefront of innovative and electronic weigh technology. This makes us the country’s premier on-board and in motion electronic weigh specialists. SI Lodec is part of the Patchell Group of Companies.
We require a competent technician to join our small team.
- Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Engineering or Service Technician
- Experience or an interest of Heavy Transport.
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- Forklift license advantageous
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Someone who doesn’t mind going that little bit extra on the job to complete it
- Team player, Reliable and punctual
- Clean Full Drivers Licence – endorsements would be an advantage
- Someone open to new learnings as we have a number of different types of Transport, Machinery and Weigh Scales.
As innovators in the marketplace we have consistently invested in developing new and effective solutions for our customers.